StatMuse

9 posts in this topic

Posted

It's very rare that I come across a product that just wows me. RARE! But StatMuse just so happens to be that rare product. If you are lucky enough to get into the private beta, your research time will be shrunk from 5 hours to 5 minutes. Eventually they will be adding golf, but if you play any other fantasy sport, you must use their service. It's a game changer. It's the Siri of Fantasy Sports but on steroids. You'll be impressed. 

Apply to be in the public beta HERE!

Posted

NICE!

Thanks gord for the info.  If you get access before us common folk, will you be sharing the wealth?

Posted

NICE!

Thanks gord for the info.  If you get access before us common folk, will you be sharing the wealth?

​i'll try

Posted

looks pretty badass, I signed up through your link.

Posted

I actually got a beta about 4 months ago.  I have spent very little time on it because I got bored the first time.  I would be willing to share it Gord so you can see if I am missing somethting.  

Posted

I actually got a beta about 4 months ago.  I have spent very little time on it because I got bored the first time.  I would be willing to share it Gord so you can see if I am missing somethting.  

​when it gets golf, i'll be able to cross reference things in 1 minute instead of 3 hours

Posted

Yeah, that will be a game changer. I have never spent so much time researching one sport.  Basketball just didnt do it for me.  

Posted

Wow..This looks badass!

Posted

hopefully, they get football in time for season